Creative Marketing Executive
Rachel Tudhope, HR & Talent Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
The Creative Marketing Executive (CME) is responsible for owning the creation and maintenance of our marketing assets and content, in order to support our overall marketing roadmap.
From concept through execution, the CME will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and ensuring consistency across all our various client touchpoints.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
• Collaborate with colleagues to create and continuously improve our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, etc.
• Generate new ideas for design and content creation, using their expertise and eye for great design.
• Scope and create templates for use on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
• Manage other design requirements such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as required.
• Attend marketing events as required to support campaigns.
• Complete client work as required.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• A degree in Graphic Design, or related field.
• The ability to multitask and work across several projects at one time.
• A good understanding of, and experiencing of using, a WordPress Website.
• Good knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, or similar.
• Experience designing for a content optimization system.
• The ability to create assets which are mobile, tablet, and desktop-compatible and provide a consistent user experience which works across all three.
Pythagoras aims to be an equal opportunities employer.