Dynamics CRM Consultant
Rachel Tudhope, HR & Talent Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft President’s Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
As a CRM Consultant you will be required to work with our customers to analyse their requirements, design and implement a solution using Dynamics CRM. We are looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent customer service as well as innovative CRM solutions.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
• Work with our customers to design, implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a variety of sectors;
• Create project related documentation, including Functional and Technical design specifications, process maps, data dictionaries and data migration or integration mappings;
• Conduct CRM system health checks;
• Train customers on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
• Build relationships with our customers in order to maintain communication and manage their expectations in regards to product functionality and delivery;
• Accurately estimate for delivery of solutions;
• Partake in pre-sales activity as required.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• 3+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (preferably in a consulting role);
• The ability to communicate with and manage customer expectations;
• Experience completing CRM requirements gathering and business process mapping;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Good general IT skills with varied experience of different environments;
Additional Desirable skills:
- SQL Server Reporting Services;
- SQL Server Integration Services;
- SharePoint (MOSS and WSS);
- Knowledge of Office 365 products;
- 3rd party products, e.g. ClickDimensions, MailChimp, ADX Studios, Scribe, Kingsway, etc.
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested.
Pythagoras aims to be an equal opportunities employer.