Dynamics CRM Developer -Internal Projects
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras is an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
This role is responsible for developing our internal CRM System, as well as building IP solutions based on Dynamics CRM. As such this is a non-customer facing role, and ideal for a candidate who enjoys developing Dynamics CRM and applicable add on products.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
• Develop and maintain Pythagoras’ internal CRM system;
• Build and develop IP products based on the Dynamics CRM;
• Develop add on products to CRM using products such as SSIS, ADX, etc;
• Work closely with other members of the team to inform of the latest product advances and technologies via research and development in order to advise colleagues and managers;
• Remain up to date with the latest technology releases from Microsoft to create cutting edge IP solutions.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• Expert knowledge of developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong SQL Server and SQL Scripting skills;
• High degree of personal organisation and responsibility.
Additional Desirable skills:
• A degree in computer science or related discipline;
• SQL Server Reporting Services skills;
• SharePoint (MOSS and WSS) skills;
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested.
Pythagoras aims to be an equal opportunities employer.