Finance Administrator -Part Time
Rachel Tudhope, HR & Talent Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for assisting the finance team in processing orders, purchase ledger & credit control. They will also be required to assist with travel bookings and adhoc reception duties as required.
The hours will be 25 hours per week, split across 5 days – ideally 9:30 to 3:30pm with an hour’s unpaid lunch break included.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to complete:
• Order processing;
• Customer invoicing;
• Purchase ledger processing & bank payments;
• Daily credit control;
• Escalation of overdue & pending debts;
• Monthly expenses processing;
• Travel bookings as required;
• General reception duties as required.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• Experience working as an administrator – preferably in a finance department;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• A willingness to learn new skills;
• An excellent telephone manner;
• Excellent IT skills;
• Any finance experience would be advantageous.