Junior Pre-Sales Consultant
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
Pre-Sales Consultants are responsible for demonstrating Microsoft technologies in order to demonstrate the added value they can offer our clients.
• Attend discovery sessions identify customer requirements.
• Build industry tailored and multi-technology demonstrations.
• Attend customer Immersion experience days to engage potential customers in the power that Microsoft technologies can offer.
• Learn best practice from the Pre-Sales Consultant team, and contribute to the creation of reusable materials and innovative demos.
• Keep up to date with the latest Microsoft technology advances and share throughout the team;
• Support tender writing documents as required.
The Person we are looking for
• A dynamic and enthusiastic personality, with a passion for technology.
• The ability to converse easily with customers.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Done some research into Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Office365, etc. and are excited at the prospect of learning these.
• Knowledge of SQL and/or C# would be advantageous but not essential.
• Resourcefulness and a drive for continued professional development.