Lead Consultant – Client Services
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras is an Microsoft Gold Partner, providing customers with digitisation programmes utilising Dynamics 365, Office 365, and Azure.
Our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
The Lead Consultant for Client Services, within the Managed Services division, is responsible for the efficient and customer centric operation of the client support team. They will be a structured and engaging leader, who can develop, refine and implement ITIL service management processes, and coach the team to deliver technical solutions to client escalations.
In addition, they will work in collaboration with the other Lead Consultants in Pythagoras, ensuring the smooth transition of the customer lifecycle through the various departments in Pythagoras. This will also require influencing the business in terms of identifying procedural changes, and actively contributing to our ‘Lead Day’ activities.
This role is also responsible for the line management of a team of Consultants – with a particular emphasis in guiding team members in their own career development.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
• Lead the client support team to offer excellent Managed Services in line with our contractual SLAs.
• Create, refine and implement ITIL processes within the department to align our services to the needs of our clients.
• Assist with client escalations and Managed Services pitches as required at a senior level.
• Be passionate about the technologies we use, and influence their use across the business.
• Line manage a team of Consultants – promoting a positive and engaging work environment by spending time with them / having regular communications – via call and in person.
• Ensure their team enjoy a great working environment by feeding back issues to the Senior Management Team, listening to and advising on problems, arranging social activities, etc.
• Ensure their team are recognised for their contributions to Pythagoras, using appropriate tools such as Yammer, PY Newsletter, 121 feedback, etc.
• Ensure skills / knowledge share are encouraged across Pythagoras, and take the lead in creating and delivering training sessions.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• 5+ years’ experience working with either Dynamics CRM, Office 365, or a related product, in an IT support role.
• An in-depth understanding of the features that are available in the different versions of our technologies, including both on-premises and cloud.
• Excellent commercial awareness across a variety of sectors.
• ITIL qualified, or experience of working to ITIL practices.
• A proven ability to develop a clear understandings of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a support solution.
• Good general IT skills – varied experience of different environments.
• The ability to mentor and develop a team of Consultants.
• Additional Desirable skills:
o Understanding of development methodologies specifically Waterfall and Agile
o Understanding of Public Cloud specifically Azure
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role.
You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested.
Pythagoras aims to be an equal opportunities employer.