Lead Dynamics Consultant
Rachel Tudhope, HR & Talent Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
As a Lead Consultant you will be required to lead a team to deliver complex CRM and/or Office 365 projects. This will include solution architecture and delivery, as well as managing commercial and customer expectations in partnership with a member of the Project Management team.
In addition, you will work in collaboration with our internal IP team; drawing on your project experience in order to architect reusable IP solutions, create our technical sector frameworks, and make improvements to our internal technical standards. This will also require influencing the business in terms of identifying the latest technologies we should be utilising for our customers, and actively contributing to our ‘Lead Weeks’.
This role is also responsible for the line management of a team of Consultants – with a particular emphasis in guiding team members in their own career development.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Lead projects in regards to the design, implementation and deployment of our Microsoft technologies in a variety of sectors.
- Assist with project escalations as required at a senior (Board / strategy) and commercial level.
- Be passionate about the technologies we use, and influence their use across the business.
- Architect and / or contribute to reusable IP solutions, sector frameworks, and internal standards.
- Line manage a team of Consultants – promoting a positive and engaging work environment through spending time with them / having regular communications – via call and in person.
- Complete 2 appraisals per year with team members, and mentor colleagues through their career development via the job bandings matrix.
- Ensure your team enjoy a great working environment by feeding back issues to the Senior Management Team, listening to and advising on problems, arranging social activities, etc.
- Ensure your team are recognised for their contributions to Pythagoras, using appropriate tools such as Yammer, PY Newsletter, 121 feedback, etc.
- Ensure skills / knowledge share are encouraged across Pythagoras, and take the lead in creating and delivering training sessions.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience working with either Dynamics CRM or Office 365 in a consulting role.
- An in-depth understanding of the features that are available in the different versions of our technologies, including both on-premises and cloud.
- Excellent commercial awareness across a variety of sectors.
- Experience of managing end to end project delivery including requirements gathering and business process mapping.
- A proven ability to develop a clear understandings of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution at a senior level.
- Good general IT skills – varied experience of different environments.
- The ability to mentor and develop a team of Consultants.
- Additional Desirable skills:
- Configuring and / or developing third party products