To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
Pythagoras is a Microsoft Gold Partner, providing customers with digitalisation programmes utilising Dynamics 365, Office 365, and Azure.
Our customers include University of Reading, London Borough of Enfield, the British Museum, and Gatwick airport to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras, you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry.
Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
Our company values are ‘People, Passion, and Technology’.
Our Project Managers (PMs) are responsible for ensuring excellent client delivery across our Microsoft 365 projects.
They will take responsibility for all stages of the project life cycle from pre-sales, business analysis, definition of requirements, development, implementation, and budget delivery, to ensure that clients get the very best experience.
Individual projects are typically between 30 – 1000+ days, and each PM will have responsibility for multiple projects at different stages.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Conduct best practice project delivery; measured using clients’ post implementation reviews, budget reviews, and reference sites.
- Be able to influence customers and internal stakeholders at board level.
- Achieve quarterly utilisation in excess of 72% of each consultant’s time.
- Scope documentation and business analysis, including business process engineering.
- Conduct project handovers with internal support, and conduct end of project reviews.
- Lead internal procedural enhancements in order to increase efficiency both internally and for our clients.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
- A ‘hands on’ approach, and proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- The ability to demonstrate added value to the client in regards to project management.
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of projects e.g. change control processes, team utilisation, budgets, etc.
- The ability to write scoping documentation, and effectively manage project governance.
- The ability to lead a project team under times of pressure to ensure success.
This is an ideal role for a PM looking to take the next step in their career.
A Prince 2 certification, or equivalent, would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested. Pythagoras aims to be an equal opportunities employer.