Senior Consultant – Evolve Product Delivery
Pythagoras work alongside organisations to deliver business critical solutions and services across Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure. Our long running reputation for delivering excellence is backed up by not only the awards and accreditation we have gained, but by the true partnerships we have formed along the way.
Our product delivery roles deploy and customise our own product, ‘Evolve by Pythagoras’. Working alongside a number of Local Authorities within Local and Regional Government, Evolve optimises customer service and workplace efficiency.
As a Senior Consultant for product delivery, you will be required to deliver projects for our clients using ‘Evolve by Pythagoras’. This will include delivery and deployment of ‘Evolve’, customisation of the solution using Dynamics 365, and managing commercial and customer expectations in partnership with a member of the Project Management team.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Complete customisation of the Evolve product as per client specifications.
- Lead playback meetings to clearly explain our technical solution to clients across the project.
- Create high quality technical / functional documentation.
- Ensure that solutions deliver the expected end user benefits by liaising with the client and project teams.
- Provide a level of Quality Assurance on every assigned project, including system / unit testing, prior to solutions going to our internal QA department.
- Resolve and/or escalate project issues in a timely fashion in partnership with the internal Evolve team.
- Support clients through deployment to go live, and complete handover documents as required.
- Maintain relevant knowledge related to third party products that may offer value to clients.
We are looking for applicants to have experience of using several of the below skills within a project context:
- CI Builds
- Design patterns
- Web testing frameworks
- Dynamics 365
- Open ID
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested. Pythagoras is an equal opportunities employer.