Senior Consultant – Evolve Product Development – Front End
Pythagoras work alongside organisations to deliver business critical solutions and services across Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure. Our long running reputation for delivering excellence is backed up by not only the awards and accreditation we have gained, but by the true partnerships we have formed along the way.
Our product delivery roles deploy and customise our own product, ‘Evolve by Pythagoras’. Working alongside a number of Local Authorities within Local and Regional Government, Evolve optimises customer service and workplace efficiency.
As a Senior Consultant for Evolve Product development, you will be responsible for the Front End development of our ‘Evolve’ products, which are based on Dynamics 365 and Azure. The successful candidate will provide technical development and documentation in regards to the architectural design of Evolve IP.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Provide Front End development of our ‘Evolve’ product sets based on Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Develop add-on products, portals, and utilities using PowerBI, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Machine Learning, Bot Framework.
- Produce detailed specification documents to work effectively with our QA department to test solutions built.
- Work closely with other members of the team to keep up to date with the latest technical innovations in the marketplace.
- Remain up to date with the latest technology releases from Microsoft to integrate with our ‘Evolve’ solutions.
We are looking for applicants to have experience of using the following:
- Web Testing Frameworks
The below skills would also be advantageous, but are not essential to the role:
- Experience of SOA design patterns
- Passion for design / UX
- Experience of CI builds
- Experience of Dynamics 365
- Open ID Connect
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested. Pythagoras is an equal opportunities employer.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.