Senior Consultant – Evolve Product Maintenance
Pythagoras work alongside organisations to deliver business critical solutions and services across Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure. Our long running reputation for delivering excellence is backed up by not only the awards and accreditation we have gained, but by the true partnerships we have formed along the way.
Our product delivery roles deploy and customise our own product, ‘Evolve by Pythagoras’. Working alongside a number of Local Authorities within Local and Regional Government, Evolve optimises customer service and workplace efficiency.
As a Senior Consultant for Evolve product Maintenance, you will be responsible for the maintenance of our internal ‘Evolve’ products, based on Dynamics 365 and Azure. A specialist in our Evolve product, the successful candidate will complete bug fixing and upgrades on our products, as well as troubleshooting queries internally from colleagues.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Develop and maintain ‘Evolve’ product sets based on Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Ensure planned upgrades to live environments are implemented effectively.
- Complete bug fixing for ‘Evolve’ products on behalf of the managed services team.
- Develop add-on products, portals, and utilities using PowerBI, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Machine Learning, Bot Framework.
- Work closely with other members of the team to inform of the latest product advances and technologies via research and development in order to advise colleagues and managers.
- Remain up to date with the latest technology releases from Microsoft to create innovative ‘Evolve’ solutions.
We are looking for applicants to have experience of using the following:
- Deploying and configuring Azure applications
- Dynamics CRM
- Office 365
- Azure components and technologies
The below skills would also be advantageous, but are not essential to the role:
- DevOps practices
- VSTS Build and Release pipelines
- Experience of SSO identity providers
- Web API
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested. Pythagoras is an equal opportunities employer.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.