Senior Developer – Front End
Rachel Tudhope, HR & Talent Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
This role is responsible for the Front End development of our ‘Evolve’ products, which are based on Dynamics 365 and Azure.
The successful candidate will provide technical development and documentation in regards to the architectural design of Evolve IP.
This is a ‘non-customer facing’ role, and ideal for a candidate who enjoys developing the Dynamics 365, Azure and applicable add on products. Full training on the Evolve Product will be provided, and each colleague is entitled to a £2,000 training budget each year to ensure we are supporting your continuous professional development.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Provide Front End development of our ‘Evolve’ product sets based on Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Develop add-on products, portals, and utilities using PowerBI, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Machine Learning, Bot Framework.
- Produce detailed specification documents to work effectively with our QA department to test solutions built.
- Work closely with other members of the team to keep up to date with the latest technical innovations in the marketplace.
- Remain up to date with the latest technology releases from Microsoft to integrate with our ‘Evolve’ solutions.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have experience of using the following languages and frameworks:
- Web Testing Frameworks
The below skills would also be advantageous, but are not essential to the role:
- DevOps Experience of SOA design patterns
- Passion for design / UX
- Experience of CI builds
- Experience of Dynamics 365
- Open ID Connect