Senior Developer – Product Maintenance
Rachel Tudhope, HR & Talent Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
This role is responsible for the development and maintenance of our internal ‘Evolve’ products, based on Dynamics 365 and Azure.
A specialist in our Evolve product, the successful candidate will complete bug fixing and upgrades on our products, as well as troubleshooting queries internally from colleagues.
This is an ideal role for a candidate who enjoys developing the Dynamics 365, Azure and applicable add on products, and troubleshooting product escalations. Full training on the Evolve Product will be provided, and each colleague is entitled to a £2,000 training budget each year to ensure we are supporting your continuous professional development.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
- Develop and maintain ‘Evolve’ product sets based on Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- Ensure planned upgrades to live environments are implemented effectively.
- Complete bug fixing for ‘Evolve’ products on behalf of the managed services team.
- Develop add-on products, portals, and utilities using PowerBI, PowerApps, Logic Apps, Machine Learning, Bot Framework.
- Work closely with other members of the team to inform of the latest product advances and technologies via research and development in order to advise colleagues and managers.
- Remain up to date with the latest technology releases from Microsoft to create innovative ‘Evolve’ solutions.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have experience of using the following languages and frameworks:
- Deploying and configuring Azure applications
- Dynamics CRM
- Office 365
- Azure components and technologies
The below skills would also be advantageous, but are not essential to the role:
- DevOps practices
- VSTS Build and Release pipelines
- Experience of SSO identity providers
- Web API