Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant
Rachel Tudhope, HR & Talent Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft President’s Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
As a Senior CRM Consultant you will be required to work independently with our customers to analyse their requirements, design and implement a solution using Microsoft Dynamics CRM; often without the guidance of a Project Manager. We are looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and innovative CRM solutions.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
• Influence customers to design, implement and deploy advanced Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a variety of sectors;
• Mentor more junior members of the team to ensure successful project delivery;
• Create project related documentation, including Functional and Technical design specifications, process maps, data dictionaries and data migration or integration mappings;
• Conduct CRM system health checks;
• Champion the use and knowledge share of add-on products to CRM which can enhance our customer delivery;
• Train customers on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
• Build relationships with our customers in order to maintain communication and manage their expectations in regards to product functionality and delivery;
• Accurately estimate for delivery of solutions;
• Partake in pre-sales activity as required.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• 5+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (preferably in a consulting role);
• The ability to communicate with, influence and manage customer expectations;
• Experience of CRM requirements gathering and business process mapping;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Good general IT skills with varied experience of different virtual environments;
Additional Desirable skills:
• SQL Server Reporting Services;
• SQL Server Integration Services;
• SharePoint (MOSS and WSS);
• Knowledge of Office 365 products;
• Excellent knowledge of 3rd party products, e.g. ClickDimensions, MailChimp, ADX Studios, Scribe, Kingsway, etc.