Senior Project Manager
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
Our Senior Project Managers are responsible for the delivery of Dynamics CRM and Office 365 client projects, assuming responsibility for all stages of the project life cycle from business analysis, definition of requirements, supporting pre-sales, development, implementation and final delivery. Individual projects are typically between 30 – 1000+ days and the role will have responsibility for multiple projects at different stages.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the colleague to:
- Deliver large scale and complex project solutions for our customers;
- Be able to influence customers and internal stakeholders at board level;
- Conduct best practice project delivery; measured using clients’ post implementation reviews, budget and reference sites;
Achieve quarterly utilisation in excess of 72% of consultant’s time;
- Conduct project handovers with internal support, and conduct end of project reviews;
- Scope documentation and business analysis including business process engineering;
- Lead internal procedural enhancements, in order to increase efficiency internally and for the customer;
- Mentor the Project Managers and Junior Project Managers in regards to best practice/knowledge sharing.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• A proven track record of delivering large scale projects on time and on budget;
• Strong MS Dynamics CRM/Office 365 product knowledge; ideally including CRM 2013 onwards;
Strong understanding of key CRM/Office 365 principles, products, deployment strategies and workflows;
• Ability to demonstrate added value to the client in the areas of consultancy and project management;
• A good understanding of the commercial aspects of projects e.g. change control processes, team utilisation, margins, etc.
• The ability to write scoping documents and be willing to author project control documents.
• Able to lead a project team under times of pressure.
A Prince 2 certification, or equivalent, would be advantageous but not essential. All travel can be expensed back and the benefits offered with this role include pension, life insurance of 4 x base salary, car allowance, medical insurance and a personal development budget per annum.