Support Consultant – Third Line SharePoint/Office 365
To be the single partner of choice for the client to ensure their value in technology is maximised for business growth.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.
Our Support Consultants provide hands-on Application Support and Managed Services to our clients. They are technical experts who strive to give quality and efficient customer service, as well as innovative fix solutions.
The successful candidate will be a SharePoint / Office 365 Developer looking for a role which combines development with remote customer support.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
• Respond to client calls and e-mails in order to keep them informed as to the status of their support enquiry;
• Develop fixes to client issues, and deploy fixed solutions to the client’s environments;
• Reply to tickets escalated to you from more junior members of the support team;
• Liaise with the project delivery teams to understand the possible reasons for any system issues;
• Close support tickets in a timely manner to ensure accurate internal reporting;
• Act as a mentor and escalation point for the more junior members of the team;
• Maintain a rapport with your clients to ensure an ongoing excellent relationship between all clients and Pythagoras.
• Conduct occasional client site visits for onsite support or service review.
The Person we are looking for
We are looking for applicants to have the following:
• 3+ years resolving third line support issues.
• Excellent SharePoint / Office 365 dev skills.
• Willingness to learn technologies such as CRM, dts platforms, SQL, SSRS for customer support purposes, etc.
• Passion to deliver excellent customer service.
• The ability to analyse and solve complex client issues.
• Knowledge of the following systems would be advantageous but not essential:
o Sales Logix
o Sage CRM
As part of this role you will be eligible to receive sponsorship through Microsoft accredited training, as well a competitive base salary.