Introductions into Pythagoras and our expertise within the Higher Education Market.
Introducing the Webinar
Join our Higher Education Office 365 team on Thursday 20th August and discover how the complete Office 365 Suite can empower your staff and provide your students with the tools to succeed.
More than 100 Universities across the UK are now utilising Office 365, providing business class email and the familiar Office Suite to their staff and students. Our team will showcase the collaboration and productivity benefits available including:
- Co- authoring of documents with SharePoint Online
- Personal and class note taking with OneNote
- Instant messaging and live presence with Skype for Business
- Document storage and sharing with OneDrive
- Networking and information sharing with Yammer
- Easily find the most relevant documents with Delve
Date & Time
- Date: Thursday 20th August 2015
- Time: 11:00 – 12:15
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Technical Officer
- Student Admissions Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- IT Manager
- Transformation Manager
What Will You See?
- Office 365 Online
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Office 365 Video