Introducing the Webinar
SharePoint is most effective when metadata is applied to your content which dramatically improves search, governance and navigation. The challenge has always been how to create and maintain consistent, accurate metadata without placing a large burden on business users or your IT department.
Join Pythagoras on Friday 25th September Pythagoras for a 50 minute webinar showcasing how TermSet empowers your organisations effective use of SharePoint.
- Discover, analyse and enrich your information found in document libraries
- Tag your content to ensure it is easy to find and the key details stand out
- Gain unique insights from the information contained within documents
- No software to install, no additional infrastructure required
Date and Time
- Date: Friday 25th September 2015
- Time: 10:00 – 10:50
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Information Officer
- Technical Architects
- IT Manager
- Financial Director