Pythagoras achieves Cyber Essentials Plus certification
As part of our ongoing commitment to cyber security, we are pleased to announce that we have received our Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
Developed by the National Cyber Security Centre in partnership with industry experts, the Cyber Essentials scheme provides a baseline security standard for UK businesses to follow. Endorsed by the UK government, these technical guidelines are and designed to protect organisations against common online security threats.
To achieve Cyber Essentials certification, an organisation must demonstrate:
– Appropriate usage of firewalls and internet gateways to secure connectivity to the internet
– Secure configuration of devices and software in use throughout the organisation
– Strong control of access to their data and services
– Suitable protection against viruses and malware
– Effective patch management to keep all devices and software up to date
‘We have always placed extreme importance on cyber security for both ourselves and our customers. We are pleased that our commitment has been verified by independent experts, and we have been shown to have extensive security measures in place to protect ourselves and customers against the increasing threat of a cyber-attack.’
Herman Sadie | Technical Director, Pythagoras
For more information about Pythagoras and our ongoing commitment to cyber security, please contact us at email@example.com.