Senior Consultant – Managed Services
Pythagoras work alongside organisations to deliver business critical solutions and services across Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure.
Our managed services roles support our solutions for clients across the Local & Regional government, Higher Education, and Not for Profit sectors. Our long running reputation for delivering excellence is backed up by not only the awards and accreditation we have gained, but by the true partnerships we have formed along the way.
As a Senior Consultant for managed services, you will be required to provide hands-on Application Support and Managed Services to our clients. Striving to give quality and efficient customer service, as well as innovative fix solutions, the successful candidate will have experience of either using or supporting Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM (2013 onwards). They should have excellent communication skills, and be someone who wants to learn more about technical client support.
The main responsibilities of this role will require the successful candidate to:
• Respond to client calls and e-mails in order to keep them informed as to the status of their support enquiry.
• Assist in developing our client services standards to improve our service.
• Liaise with the project delivery teams to understand the possible reasons for any system issues.
• Close support tickets in a timely manner to ensure accurate internal reporting.
• Escalate any tickets you are unable to fix in a timely manner.
• Maintain a rapport with your clients to ensure an ongoing excellent relationship between all clients and Pythagoras.
• Occasionally conduct client site visits for onsite support or service reviews.
We are looking for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
• 2a+ years in an IT support, or client services role.
• Experience of using or supporting Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM (2013 onwards).
• An excellent telephone manner and English writing skills.
• Willingness to learn new technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM / SharePoint, Office 365, Azure, SQL, SSRS, SSIS for customer support purposes.
• Passion to deliver excellent customer service.
If you are successful in your application, references will only be requested from your current employer once you have accepted the role. You will also be asked to disclose any unspent criminal convictions, and a DBS check may be requested. Pythagoras is an equal opportunities employer.
People, Passion, Technology.
Pythagoras are an Enterprise Cloud Partner – providing customers with Microsoft Solutions to fit their individual business requirements. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, a member of the Microsoft Presidents Club, and our customers include University of Reading, Close Brothers, Gatwick Airport, Children In Need, PZ Cussons, and SpiraxSarco to name but a few.
In joining Pythagoras you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within our industry. Our People Strategy is built using our colleague’s opinions and feedback to create an engaging, vibrant and rewarding working environment.