The Partner Manager’s role is to ensure Pythagoras is effectively utilising its partner relationships to increase revenue generation for both the Partner and Pythagoras. Reporting to the Senior Partner Alliance Manager, this role will be required to manage the operational activities of the Pythagoras-Microsoft relationship, alongside a number of additional strategic partners. In particular, the role will include the timely claiming of Microsoft contributions and commissions and, over time, ensuring that the Pythagoras product portfolio is appropriately promoted within the whole Partner Channel.
- Qualification of partner opportunities, taking into account budget, authority, need and timing.
- Appraising the appropriate sales team of all partner opportunities in an efficient and timely manner
- Advising Pythagoras and our other partners of changes to Microsoft Partner programs and funding opportunities.
- Ensuring that Microsoft fees are claimed as quickly as possible to generate increased revenue for Pythagoras. This includes ensuring that Pythagoras are Partner of Record (CPOR), and that all relevant steps in the claiming process are completed.
- Managing our respective partner and vendor portals, with all associated tracking, submissions and outputs.
- Ensuring our partner’s sales teams and internal sales teams are up to date on all our offerings and Microsoft updates.
- Working alongside Senior Partner Alliance Manager to ensure relationships with Partners is maintained and creating maximum return
Your Skills and Experience:
- Ambition with the tenacity to succeed.
- A desire to work with a leading Cloud Technology Partners and alongside Microsoft
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
- A keen approach and an ability to learn on the job.
- A proactive and self-starting approach to managing your responsibilities.
- Good organisation and planning skills
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Channel experience (Microsoft or non-Microsoft).
- Experience of lead qualification.
- Experience of building mutually beneficial relationships across roles and organisations.
- The ability to work with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.